The mission of Orangeburg County Consolidated School District Three is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society.
- Community involvement is vital to the success of schools
- Learning is a lifelong process
- Effective and honest communications among stakeholders is vital
- All students are entitled to a quality education
- All students are capable of learning
- Stakeholders bring value and integrity to the educational process
- Student/parent/teacher relationships are vital to a quality education
- Respect is a key component of good citizenship
- All students will graduate or meet the alternative criteria for high school completion.
- All students will demonstrate mastery of grade/subject specific academic standards.
- All students will demonstrate positive character traits.
- We will develop and implement a district wide intervention plan.
- We will hire and retain highly effective teachers and staff.
- We will provide appropriate technology instruction to obtain 21st Century skills.
- We will develop and implement an internal and external district communication system.
- We will provide focused, rigorous, and engaging instruction.
- We will implement and effective character education program.
- We will provide opportunities for parent-guardian/school relations.
- We will provide a safe and healthy learning environment for our students.